Wolfgang Puck 12" Covered Non-Stick Everything Pan

Wolfgang Puck 12' Covered Non-Stick Everything PanI was actually looking for a reasonably priced pan in the 14" size before coming to the conclusion that 12" was as large as I was going to find if I wanted an included glass lid. Not being familiar with Wolfgang Puck cookware, I went to a store to "put my hands on it". This pan was sold out but I was able to look at other Puck items and they all seemed to be well made and well designed. The prices in the store made buying on line a much better deal.

Shipping was more than reasonable free and the pan arrived within a few days of ordering.

I skimmed through the paperwork and noted the key points.

The pan has a clad bottom and heats very evenly. I have noticed that it does not require as high a heat setting as my other pans. It does take a few minutes to come up to temperature; paperwork says to pre-heat. The non-stick surface seems to be very durable and is quite easy to clean but I have noticed that it is getting worn on the very upper rolled edge of the pan. This is a minor disappointment that has no effect on the function of the pan but I could not give the pan five stars because of this issue.

On to the handles...

Obviously the pan is different in that instead of having one long handle it has two man hand sized handles on either side. Though I keep pot holders handy I have yet to find a heat setting that requires them. This design does take some getting use to. Your hand is turned slightly different when steadying the pan wile turning food. You have to use two hands to move the pan a distance. This actually seems to be safer and less awkward than moving the one long handle style pan. I have found that the weight in the pan is balanced so I can't really call having to use two hands a draw back. This pan is much simpler to store than my one handle pans and always stores flat. The glass lid protects the nonstick surface if stacked.

Over all I am very pleased with the performance of the pan. I am also pleased with the entire purchase experience and feel like the value for my dollar is good.

At first this pan was great, I used it for everything. I always hand washed it & never used metal cooking utensils. I purchased this item on 03/01/2011 it is now 02/16/2012 & I can no longer use this pan because the non stick finish is peeling so badly.I recently purchased a new pan to replace this one & it is not wolf gang puck. I was trying to find out if there is a warranty on this pan but haven't found any information yet. Great pan until it started peeling.

Buy Wolfgang Puck 12" Covered Non-Stick Everything Pan Now



When they called this the "Everything Pan" they weren't kidding. I keep it on top of my induction cooktop, ready to make anything at a moment's notice: Breakfast omelet, scrambled hamburger and onions for lunch, pork chops and sauerkraut for dinner. Cleanup is just a swish under the hot water, a quick drying, then back to its home on the range. This was a great buy and the Wolfgang Puck quality is top-notch.

Read Best Reviews of Wolfgang Puck 12" Covered Non-Stick Everything Pan Here



Have used this several times...it is replacing 2 other pans of the same size that I've worn out.It works well for everything from eggs in the morning to dinner in the evening and works well if you are serving company buffet style.It cleaned up in a breeze!!!My only issue is that has alread developed a scratch in the coating... If you have have never had a pan like this I'm sure you will find it as useful as I have...I could almost never put it away and just leave it on my black glass cooktop as it looks so nice. The price was nice also.

Want Wolfgang Puck 12" Covered Non-Stick Everything Pan Discount?

Good quality, great size pan.Perfect for stovetop or oven.This is a quality line of cookware for the price.

Save 66% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment