All-Clad Stainless 11-Inch Nonstick French Skillet

All-Clad Stainless 11-Inch Nonstick French SkilletMy husband begged to replace our non-stick skillet, so we decided to spend the extra money and buy our second all-clad skillet. I wasn't sure about the higher sides in the French-style skillet, but now that we have it, I realize it makes the skillet far more versitle. We've had it for 3-4 months and use it at least 3 times a week. It has become our kitchen work horse.

I owned this pan for almost 9 month and the nonstick portion went bad from washing it etc. However I brought back to the store and since they have a lifetime warranty the store exchanged it for me for a new pan.Can't beat that?

Buy All-Clad Stainless 11-Inch Nonstick French Skillet Now

I have had several non stick all clad pans.Over the years, I have returned them under warranty.It takes them 6-8 weeks to evaluate your pan for any returns.The most recent pan I returned as it was sticking terribly was in November.Four months later, I still do not have a replacement, and am getting no where with customer service.Be sure you get a confirmed delivery as well, they said they did not receive my pan at all until I provided the USPS delivery confirmation that I paid for in addition to sending the pan back. All Clad agrees the pan should be replaced, but four months later no pan.Do yourself a favor, save your money and get something else in the non stick pan class.The warranty is almost useless at this point, and after a few years, even with no dishwasher, wooden utensils and care, they will stick.

Read Best Reviews of All-Clad Stainless 11-Inch Nonstick French Skillet Here



Agree with review by JackieVT. Very good product. By using this skillet, I enjoyed even more cooking.

Want All-Clad Stainless 11-Inch Nonstick French Skillet Discount?

I purchased a 10 piece set on December 09, 2012.Suppose to come with promo gift of lasagne pan, mitts, and cook book.Been in touch with rebate center and Al Clad and they both blame each other.As it turns out rebate center wants to have me call them every 10 days since December because they are on back order. Wouldn't it be better customer service if they gave me a status update every 10 days via email!?!While I enjoy my new pots and pans I will tell you the customer service is terrible at Al Clad.It definitely isn't an inventory problem on their part. They just blame it on China.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment