Cuisinart GG30-20 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan

Cuisinart GG30-20 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill PanSince my old outdoor grill was recently retired, & this is not the time of the year to purchase a new one, I decided to buy this pan instead. I have to say that it does as good a job at grilling meat as my gas barbeque did. It grills vegetables & fish perfectly. Overall, I am very pleased with this item & would highly recommend it.



The pan is really non stick and is easy to clean. The way the handle is constructed it does not get as hot as other handles. Delighted to have it since we got rid of our outdoor grill! May try the other pans in the same series.

Buy Cuisinart GG30-20 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan Now

Cuisinart GreenGourmet Eco-Friendly 11-Inch Square Grill Pan

I've had this grill pan for about one month. It is light weight making it easy to handle and absolutely nothing sticks. I used it for steak, porkchops, grilled cheese sandwich, and even eggs. I have other types of non-stick pans but none hold a candle to this non-stick. If it will wear well, you have a real winner. I do wish you offered a smaller version such as 8" or 9" square grill pan. I would definately

buy a pan of that size for cooking for one or two people.

Absolutely 5 STARS.

awaynet

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart GG30-20 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan Here

I read all the reviews on this eco friendly Cuisinart 11" grill pan and decided to purchase it. First I will say, it is a very good looking pan.I have only used it three times so far so maybe in 6 months I will have a different opinion but it is everything the manufacture claims.I have an electric smooth top stove so I was worried that it might not work for me as it isn't entirely flat on the bottom. It has grooves.Much to my surprise this pan fits perfectly on my cooktop.The handle stays cool and it grills very nicely leaving nice grill marks.Clean up is probably the best part as it cleans up beautifully without any effort.After reading other reviews, I decided not to grill on high and only have put it up to medium and medium high at the maximum. I also let it completely cool down before washing it by hand in warm soapy water with a sponge or paper towel.This pan looksbrand new like it has never been used. I also took care in having the pan in drawer where it does not touch other pans as it could chip the ceramic material if other pans are stacked on top of it.I am hoping this pan continues to hold up after months of use.If it does, I will say this material that the pan is made of is the BEST INVENTION EVER.The pan is also relatively inexpensive.At less than $50, you can't go wrong.

After 4 months of use, this pan is holding up very well.Grills nicely, easy clean up, and nothing sticks. Eco friendly too. Go for it.You won't regret it.

After 7 months of use, I see that the cleanup of this pan is taking a lot more effort.It is still the best grill pan I have used on my smooth top range but you can see where the finsh is wearing off some as the middle of the pan is becoming lighter in color than the rest of the pan.I have never overheated the pan nor have I used anything abrasive on it.

Want Cuisinart GG30-20 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan Discount?



Yes. It's a grill pan as advertised, and a pretty good one at that. My wife and I have a set of the GreenGormet EcoFriendly cookware, and purchased the grill pan to match. The grill pan uses the same ceramic non-stick surface and is actually fairly non-stick compared to some of the competitors aluminum cookware (Calphalon). My only gripe is that when I grill something to burn those nice parallel marks on the food, the burnt food matter is really tough to remove from the surface of the pan. Don't get me wrong, with some other pans that job would be nearly impossible. Of course, nothing compares to Teflon but who wants cancer?

I would recommend to a friend or buy another.

Save 56% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment