Chinook Trekker 8.5 Inch Hard Anodized Frying Pan

Chinook Trekker 8.5 Inch Hard Anodized Frying PanI actually bought this solely for the handles, not for camping, but for household use.Risky...but worth a try in the 4 for 3 bargain. It cooks excellent, doesn't give off that "non-stick" stink, works nicely on glass top stove, sits nice and flat, good quality with a medium weight, not super heavy but not anywhere close to thin or flimsy, and the absolute greatest part of all.............THE HANDLES FOLD UP!!!!!I want all my pots and pans with these handles, made for household use!!!!!

One complaint the handle have no latch to hold them together.It would be nice it there was a little metal hook or latch or something so when you are cooking, they can't fold back against the hot pan.It didn't happen but I had to be careful when I was working with the food in the pan to make sure each time I stopped that I left the handles in the perfect OUT position.

BUT AGAIN.....PLEASE MAKE MORE, IN EVERY SHAPE AND SIZE, EVERY KIND OF POT AND PAN NEEDED FOR A COMPLETE KITCHEN SET! WHAT A TERRIFIC INVENTION!WHAT A SPACE SAVER!more more morePLEASE!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment