Cuisinart GGT22-20 GreenGourmet Tri-Ply Stainless 8-Inch Open Skillet

Cuisinart GGT22-20 GreenGourmet Tri-Ply Stainless 8-Inch Open SkilletI bought this because I have an induction range and needed new non-stick cookware.I really love this skillet! The non-stick finish is the hardest I've ever seen and the pan is heavy and heats evenly. Packaging is recycled.The handle is made from recycled steel.It's safe to put in the oven. It is petroleum free, PTFEand PFOA-free.

Now I'm here to purchase the 12 inch version.

Highly recommended.



I love this skillet...wish I had a 10" one as well, and even a 12".No matter what the product, scrambled eggs stick a little.So it is with this one.However, it isn't really stuck, it just isn't incorporated into the eggs that come out of the pan.A quick wipe with a paper towel and the "stuck" eggs are gone.

I also like the fact that if you preheat it (don't get it too hot) it doesn't emit toxic fumes like standard non-stick materials.

The price is right, the product is awesome.

Buy Cuisinart GGT22-20 GreenGourmet Tri-Ply Stainless 8-Inch Open Skillet Now

Needed to find a pan to use on my new glass cooktop.Delighted to find this Teflon substitute which is made without the bad chemicals of other non stick pans. Liked it so much, I bought another one in a bigger size.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart GGT22-20 GreenGourmet Tri-Ply Stainless 8-Inch Open Skillet Here

I'm glad the other reviewers have had such a good experience with this pan, but that's not been my experience, I wish it was but it wasn't. I purchased this (not from Amazon) for the reason most people do, trying to go green and stay away from chemicals. On that basis I guess its fine, but to call this pan non-stick is a real stretch. I would describe it as Non-Stick for a short time in the beginning or almost Non-Stick on some type of foods or Non-Stick for cooking eggs if you add lots of butter or oil to the pan. The pan does clean up easily thou and that's good cause half your cooked egg will still be there when you wash it. I own many Cuisinart products and have always been impressed with their quality and value. But this item does not even come close to meeting my expectations.

Want Cuisinart GGT22-20 GreenGourmet Tri-Ply Stainless 8-Inch Open Skillet Discount?

I looked for quite awhile trying to find a small nonstick pan that didn't have Teflon or other carcinogens. This pan works extremely well better than expected. I cook eggs with NO oil and they slide right off like in infomercials. The handle is at a good angle, the pan is attractive, and it works! Highly recommended!

Save 57% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment