Range Kleen 10-Inch Red Fry Pan with black matte interior

Range Kleen 10-Inch Red Fry Pan with black matte interiorThis cast iron pan is the best of all worlds; pre-seasoned, enamel coated outer (perfect for smooth top ranges), cast iron handle (perfect for using in the oven). It does everything you want a cast iron pan to do, and has been adapted to the modern day (smooth outer for ceramic cook-tops).

It cleans easily with a stiff brush, especially when the pan is not left for long periods with encrusted or burnt food. It is best cleaned while still warm. I use salt as an abrasive, and for germ-killing abilities, when rubbing off crusty items...I add a bit of water when I am desperate. Proper drying and oiling prevents rusting.Frequent use, especially with oils, will continue to season the pan to perfection.

It is a heavy pan, but it is cast iron. It is what it is. Using two hands to handle the pan will ease your burden.



I heard how great this pan was but everything I cooked stuck to the bottom and it was very heavy. Tossed it.

Buy Range Kleen 10-Inch Red Fry Pan with black matte interior Now

I regret I ever bought this cookware set from Dr. Mercola.No matter how much butter or oil you use too cook with, every thing sticks to it.I take good care of my pans but the enamel is chipped off on many of them no matter how careful I am washing them.The coating and the enamel paint they use on these pans are crap.I have to turn the gas heat up in order to brown any thing.They are worse than the cheaper cast iron pans I use to have.They are very heavy too. The red enamel on the bottom of the cookware is all discolored and there are scratches on them and I use a non-scratch dobie pad.

I bought these because Dr. Mercola raved about them at one time and now he sells a different set of cookware which I never would buy from him again.He is a rip off and please, don't buy from him or you'll get screwed like I have.I wish I could bring myself to throw these pans out but until I can get a better cookware set, they will have to do.I don't know if I would even want to give them away to the Goodwill because I don't want others to go through the hell I have with this cookware.

I cook basmati rice in the sauce pan and it sticks to the bottom no matter how low of heat you use.

Read Best Reviews of Range Kleen 10-Inch Red Fry Pan with black matte interior Here

Truth be told, I had never owned a cast iron skillet before I purchased the two from Range Kleen.

I had read that this was a good alternative to tephlon coated skillets so I decided to bite the bullet and get a couple.I am so glad that I did.

Did I know what to do to take care of them?NO!

So, when I experienced food sticking, I realized that I was not doing something right.Since I didn't just want to throw the skillet away after noticing rust(!) I did a little research on the internet.I wasn't doing what I should have been doing to keep my skillets in tip top performing condition.I found a site called....I got some instruction on caring for my skillet.Perhaps the manufacturer could have provided more of this kind of information and helped the customers out (and themselves).

I now have the confidence I need to cook with my cast iron skillets and and care for them...All thanks to Derek!

So don't give up!

Now, if I would make two suggestions to future manufacturing of this skillet...please make a handle on the opposite side as well.It doesn't have to be as long, just a handle to balance this heavy skillet as I carry it from one place to another.The other suggestion would be to give more detail instructions on the maintanance and care as well as likely problems that may arise due to not properly maintaining and some instruction to correct if necessary.I did fine in my research, but wish I had the more knowledge provided to me when I received the skillets.

Just my 2 cents.

Want Range Kleen 10-Inch Red Fry Pan with black matte interior Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment