The Pampered Chef Large Bar Pan # 1445

The Pampered Chef Large Bar Pan # 1445
  • 15 1/2" x 10"

I agree with many reviews in that this pan is wonderful for roasting veggies, baking potatoe french fries, etc.However, for some reason, after a while, one day, you go to pick up the pan from the oven, and it is cracked....right down the middle.Very dangerous, and very upsetting at the price you pay.I have contacted Pampered Chef about this, and they will do nothing.Because it is over a year old.Really?So they are only supposed to last one year?Wow.I had another small casserole baking dish from Pampered Chef that the same thing happened recently, with a piece of chicken breast in it.Cracked right apart on the bottom.Same story of Pampered Chef.Not good customer service....almost rude.So, I am out quite a bit of money.Two pans at $35 each; and a dish at $20.Almost $100 out.Will I buy another one?Not if I can find something elsewhere.Other than that....it's a great pan.

Buy The Pampered Chef Large Bar Pan # 1445 Now

The large bar pan is an essential baking dish in my kitchen.I use it to make pizza, brownies, cinnamon muffins, breakfast dishes etc.I just roll out a pizza dough from Pillsbury and then brush it with a little oil and garlic then pre bake the pizza for about 10 minutes.I then remove the pan from the oven and add fresh tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, zuchini and sprinkle with some shredded cheese and italian spices.Then I put it back in the oven for about 15 minutes and out comes a great taking pizza with a wonderful crisp crust. After the pizza is eaten and the pan is ready to clean, I simply run hot water over it and use the included nylon scraper to get any baked on food off.My pan has been used for over a year and looks brand new because I have followed the manufactures directions to never use soap of any kind on it.Believe it or not soap is not needed to remove food from the pan.The key is to first oil it well on the first use and each use thereafter.Stoneware makes baked goods so good and I am so glad I have one in my kitchen.It really doesn't take long to clean it and it is so worth it.I love my Large Bar Pan.

Read Best Reviews of The Pampered Chef Large Bar Pan # 1445 Here



Please remember that when you purchase a Pampered Chef item from anywhere OTHER THAN directly from a consultant, you end up with NO WARRANTY. So by buying this stone here on Amazon, you have no recourse if it breaks. If you purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant, you get a 3 year warranty on it.

Want The Pampered Chef Large Bar Pan # 1445 Discount?



This is my all time favorite stoneware pan.It is great for oven frying anything, and we also use it to make Naan.Sadly I broke mine...really stupid, dumped hot water on it in the oven trying to steam french bread.I can't wait to get the new ones broken in....

I did not even know what stoneware was until I went to a cooking class offered by a Pampered Chef hostess at our apartment complex. There I learned to bake a Killer Kahlua Chocolate Fudge Cake in microwave oven using a Pampered Chef Stoneware Fluted Pan. This is when I also learned of the The Pampered Chef : Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. What a find! There are some truly GREAT recipes in this book. One of my favorites is the LEMON GREEK CHICKEN where it is recommended the cook use a Medium Bar Pan. I did so but found that using a Large Bar Pan affords me more room to create this most tasty dish. You can also create wonderful dishes with either of these pans such as SPICY CHICKEN WINGs, ROASTED VEGETABLES, SHRIMP-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS, FLORENTINE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS, CHILES RELLENOS CHICKEN and CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TORTE. I think this is an outstanding piece of bakeware. It is a pan definitely worth having.

0 comments:

Post a Comment