Michelle B. by Fagor Cast Iron Lite Chef's Pan with Lid

Fagor Michelle B. 12-Inch Cast Iron Lite Chef's Pan with Glass Lid, RedI was looking for a new everyday cooking pan with enough room to cook for two people. On the other hand, I did not want a huge pan that would take up the entire kitchen cabinet. I was looking at cast iron pans when I came across this particular pan. I loved the color of it immediately since it would go with my apartment. I also loved that it came with a lid and would not weight as much as normal cast iron pans would. The day I received the pan from Amazon I immediately opened the box, hand washed it, and I read the included materials. That night I made a quick stir fry and immediately realized this pan was not what I was hoping for. Not only did the dinner stick horribly to the pan but after cleaning the pan the white inside was brown and nasty looking. I was never able to get rid of the discoloring, and food sticks badly to the pan. I kept the pan hoping that it was my fault from not using enough oil or cooking spray, but no matter what I do the food sticks and does not cook evenly. I will be looking for a new pan soon to replace this one.

I purchased this from an Amazon sister site, myhabit.com.It is the second Fagor pan that i haved purchased that bows in the center; all liquids run to the perimeter of the pan.Both were like this upon receipt.Other than that, it's a decent pan, the enamel coating is good, but it definitely does not seem to provide the same benefit as a full cast iron pan.I don't know what "new technology" was used, but it seems like they just reduced the mass.In retrospect, i should have known better that to purchase celebrity cookware.Not recommended.

Buy Michelle B. by Fagor Cast Iron Lite Chef's Pan with Lid Now

Quality cookware but very heavy and tends to rust in areas if you leave in water for to long.Foods also tend to stick in the porcelian.

Read Best Reviews of Michelle B. by Fagor Cast Iron Lite Chef's Pan with Lid Here

ii bough this from myhabit.comis worth it. is cast iron but not heavy.. it also looks great. easy to clean

Want Michelle B. by Fagor Cast Iron Lite Chef's Pan with Lid Discount?

I got this pan about 6 months ago thinking lighter cast iron would be a good thing because I find my regular cast iron enamel pieces to be very heavy. It was an attractive pan when I got it, but after a few uses I noticed the exterior enamel appeared to be coming off. As in, when I wipe it with a damp white towel, red comes off on the towel. I don't know what it's made of, but none of my other enamel pieces do that. A few more uses, and the exterior enamel looked awful. Being lighter cast iron is not really a good thing, either. It seems to heat up too quickly and have hot spots, so things want to stick and burn. I think this is a very poorly made product.

Save 48% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment