Vollrath 67907 8-Gauge Aluminum Wear-Ever Fry Pan with TriVent Silicone Handle, Natural Finish, 7-I

Vollrath 67907 8-Gauge Aluminum Wear-Ever Fry Pan with TriVent Silicone Handle, Natural Finish, 7-InchI bought this little skillet to use while solo hiking. Those ultra lightweight backpacking pans are not good for much other than heating water. This Vollrath 7 inch skillet is ruggedly built yet weighs only 15 ounces. I don't force-march 40 miles a day so the extra weight is acceptable to me. I like being able to cook in a pan similar to something you would have at home only a little smaller. The skillet is thick aluminum so it heats evenly. The sloping sides make it easy to use a small lightweight spatula for turning food, be it a large burger or a small pancake.

I would have given this pan 5 stars but the silicone grip on the handle was split on both sides. I was able to repair it with some black silicone gasket maker I happened to have at home.

Save 47% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment