Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 9-Inch Nonstick Skillet and 11-Inch Nonstick Square Griddle, Red

Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 9-Inch Nonstick Skillet and 11-Inch Nonstick Square Griddle, RedI love this set by Paula Dean.The griddle is the perfect size for pancakes or grilled cheese and so far nothing has stuck.I love the 9 inch skillet for eggs and omlets.They come out perfect.



This set of pans is pretty nice. I got it to give the Paula Deen pans a try and I needed a new square griddle! The price was excellent so it was time! The interior is non-stick (a plus)and the lovely red speckled enamel exterior is my hands down favorite thing about these pans! I like that they have a metal ring for hanging, it's a copper color and looks nice. The only downside for me is the handles are a bit too narrow for a comfortable grip!

Buy Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 9-Inch Nonstick Skillet and 11-Inch Nonstick Square Griddle, Red Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment