T-fal Elegance Stainless Steel 8-Inch Saute Pan

T-fal Elegance Stainless Steel 8-Inch Saute PanI was tired of buying coated pans that always began to chip and flake after a couple of years of use.I now have 12 in, 10 in., and8 in. skillets as well as sauce pans and large pot.Since I have had the sauce pans for over 20 years, I am confident that these skillets will last as long.The pans are heavy enough to be sturdy, but not too heavy to lift and to wash.The only problem I have had is cooking scrambled eggs.I don't know why, but they just don't seem to do well in the stainless steel pans.Food cooks much more evenly, I don't have to worry about flakes in my food and can use higher heat for searing.Clean up is relatively easy.I use Cameo Aluminum and Stainless Steel cleaner and a sponge.

I was excited to get this smaller skillet and knew that the brand was a good one. But soon after, it started to get scorch marks on it that I could not get clean. It looks terrible but it is a good skillet anyway. For one or two people, it's the perfect size.

Buy T-fal Elegance Stainless Steel 8-Inch Saute Pan Now



Perfect size for scrambling two eggs.Have done 4 but anymore and probably would want a full size pan.I gave up on non stick years ago and prefer stainless to cast iron. I have no doubt this will last.Great for anyone you know that is single.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal Elegance Stainless Steel 8-Inch Saute Pan Here



The cooking surface of this pan is closer to 5" than 8".The first time I used the pan was to fry eggs.Since the pan was new I sprayed it with cooking spray and then fried the eggs in butter.Despite my precaution the butter stained the sides of the pan (Butter!) and was impossible to clean off following the manufacturer's cleaning instructions.I wanted a tough, easy-to-clean pan for small jobs.What I got was a small-job pan ok (one slice of bread pretty much fills it), with detailed instructions from the manufacturer about how to baby it.Phooey.I should have bought the cast iron skillet I set out to buy in the first place.

Want T-fal Elegance Stainless Steel 8-Inch Saute Pan Discount?



This saute pan is hot as quick as i put it on the stove.Even with nonstick spray,the food stick to the pan.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment