KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts, Red

KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts, RedNeeded a 2 qrt saucepan to replace the one from my T-Fal set that I wore out (it's really hard to find a good 2 qrt without buying another set).The built in strainer spouts are brilliant.There are actually two strainers built into the lid one has small holes, the other has bigger holes. I'll definately be looking for another one of these to replace the next saucepan.



My wife needed a 2 qt. saucepan to fill out another brand set of red enamel cookware. I found the KitchenAid pan on Amazon, and it is now one of her favorite pans.The strainer lid and pour spouts really add to the practicality, and the cool touch handles really work.Well made, with clearview glass lid.

Buy KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts, Red Now

Bought this pot for my Mom last Christmas.She uses it daily and loves it!

Recently I tried to steal it away from her (I burned a pot and needed one badly), well needless to say I got busted with the pot in hand trying to sneak out the kitchen.Mom grabbed it and growled at me, "MINE!"

So, I bought my own and I love it! Easy to clean, cook and hold or release steam, etc.... nice saucepot! "MINE!"

Read Best Reviews of KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts, Red Here



I received two skillets in this set for Christmas and liked them so much that I ordered this item to add to my set. I love it!My favorite thing is that you can drain right from the pot!Worth every penny!

Want KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts, Red Discount?



This was a present for a friend who loves it. The straining lid is very helpful and the bright color adds a bit of cheer to cooking.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment