Nostalgia Electrics HDR-565 Old-Fashioned Hot-Dog Roller

Nostalgia Electrics HDR-565 Old-Fashioned Hot-Dog RollerHot dog cooker works as the manual says it does; the only other review on this item says it is malfunctioning junk and not worth the money. I couldn't disagree more. This is my third cooker in four years (I use them a bunch!) and I still love it like the day I first got it.

Takes about twenty minuets to heat up eight hot-dogs, but they are perfect when they finish! If you use "bun length" dogs or decide like me to buy bratwursts and sausages, you will only be able to fit four at a time on the rollers. I usually cook hot-dogs and bratwursts together, so I can fit four hot dogs and four of the larger items.

It's rough to clean the rollers without submerging the roller mechanism in water, however I never had a problem with the cooker because it was "too dirty to function".

The only other downside is that the gears in the roller mechanism is made of what my father calls "cheap pot metal", which tends to grow over time with enough humidity and water. From living in Florida and having washed my grill several times, the gears can eventually locked up on one of my three models.

Other than that, it is a fantastic machine.

(Also, the place to "heat" the buns is the only thing "bunk" about this product. Nice place to store them though!)

takes a while to cook, but the hotdogs does come out tasting great! only bad thing to say about the product is that the greese and fat from the hotdog itself will drip down in between the cracks of the rollers and in my case will lock up the gear inside.

Buy Nostalgia Electrics HDR-565 Old-Fashioned Hot-Dog Roller Now



plug it in, get power, turn it on high, rollers start rolling. put dogs on rollers, (oh, be sure to use the short dogs, otherwise you will only fit 4, not 8)....And then,...WHERES THE HEAT.... 15 minutes?BUNK.Had them on for over an hour, and NOTHING.....Went through themanual, everything was done correctly.WASTE OF MONEY.Thought this would be cute for camping.It's going back!!

Read Best Reviews of Nostalgia Electrics HDR-565 Old-Fashioned Hot-Dog Roller Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment