All-Clad PR551125 Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Lid, 12-Inch

All-Clad PR551125 Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Lid, 12-InchThis pan is hard to get it clean. It is not worth the money. I were rather buy cheaper pan.

Stan

Bought it for my grandson who grows his own vegetables and loves to cook .He loves the fry pan, said cooks food evenly and very easy to clean.

Buy All-Clad PR551125 Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Lid, 12-Inch Now

My first 'good' frypan and I see now why it's good. Others, with the real cladding only on the bottom, can have burning or unwanted hot spots where the cladding stops (especially on sloped sided pans). This, with cladding all the way up, this doesn't happen. I don't think the price can be beat.

Read Best Reviews of All-Clad PR551125 Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Lid, 12-Inch Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment