Swiss Diamond 6424C Covered 10-Inch Non-Stick Cast Aluminum Fry Pan

Swiss Diamond 6424C Covered 10-Inch Non-Stick Cast Aluminum Fry PanActually is non-stick, even with scrambled eggs. I heat the pan first as others suggested and use about a teaspoon of olive oil for most foods. Cleans up easily with a nylon brush and hasn't scratched at all. I like that the handle is solid and doesn't get hot, hasn't become at all loose. The glass lid is heavy and solid. Just wish I had bought a larger one than 10-inch.



Super product. Cleanup is a breeze. The pan appears to have a really tough non-stick surface. I have only had it a couple weeks, but the performance of the pan generates confidence that it is durable.

Buy Swiss Diamond 6424C Covered 10-Inch Non-Stick Cast Aluminum Fry Pan Now



I really like cooking with this pan, It lives up to its billing as a NO STICK pan, much beter than teflon. I also use it with the vented top to steam. this is the 2nd swiss diamond pan I have purchase and any future pans will also be a swiss diamond product.

Read Best Reviews of Swiss Diamond 6424C Covered 10-Inch Non-Stick Cast Aluminum Fry Pan Here



Finally a non-stick that isn't fragile.

May (but not quite there) replace the cast-iron.

Want Swiss Diamond 6424C Covered 10-Inch Non-Stick Cast Aluminum Fry Pan Discount?

I have now owned a Swiss Diamond 12 inch, a 10 inch, and an 8 inch frypan for three years.First of all, I learned after purchase, that the coating used is the same product as Teflon, just not the brand.It is like buying generic medicines which can be exactly the same thing, but if you think you are avoiding Teflon coatings, that is not true. What appears to be true is the unique way it is applied to the fry pan.

Just like Teflon, my Swiss Diamond pans have lost their non-stick property.They are still heavy, quality, expensive cooking utensils, just no longer non-stick.My cast iron fry pans ARE still non-stick.

Save 53% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment