American 11.75" Grill Pan

American 11.75' Grill PanI love Staub and LeCreuset.I chose the Staub grill pan over the other because it was a tad bigger in size.It is GREAT for grilling meats to get those nice sear marks. You can use it inside the oven for a braise.Staub is well made and will last forever.It can be a little tough to clean up sometimes but I just allow it to soak in a little warm water and use a non-scratch pad for touch areas.

I would like to add that for practicality purposes -I must confess that I really haven't used this pan as much as I thought I would after owning if for approx 9 months.I find myself reaching for the cast iron skillet to sear meats in order to sear all of it -and popping in the oven to finish off if needed.If I want grill marks, I'll use the gas grill outside. This is just a personal preference and is by no means meant to dishonor the fine quality product that the Staub grill pan is. I would have bought a cast iron Staub skillet if I didn't already have a similar product.

Staub makes top quality skillets and grill pans and you can't go wrong with them.Yes, they are expensive so make sure you will use them!!

great pan, but wow is it heavy.you have to be careful not to damage your sink given the weight

Buy American 11.75" Grill Pan Now

I purchased the enameled cast-iron pan with great expectations.The first time I used it, on an electric stove, I heard a loud *crack* three times.The enamel had split.I returned the pan to the embarrassed shop.

The first time I used the replacement, another loud *crack* and another split enamel.I'm returning it yet again, and will not get another.Too bad, because the food grilled up great.

Also, the handles are NOT removable.

Read Best Reviews of American 11.75" Grill Pan Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment