KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet, Red

KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet, RedWe thought this was going to be the perfect pan, and even liked it better than the one we had previously because it was lighter in weight, but it has since warped and now does not sit securely on the stove top.

KitchenAid Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 12-Inch Open Skillet, Red

A couple months earlier I had purchased a Kitchen Aid cookwear set and when I realized a needed to replace an old 12" fry pan I found this one that appeared to match.The color and finish are a perfect match, but it has a much skinnier handle and is made of a lighter weight metal. Not a huge disappointment, but sadly, it's not quite up to the quality of my other Kitchen Aid frying pans.

Buy KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet, Red Now

Bought it for my uncle for Christmas, the eggs and bacon he made for me the next morning were delicious!

Read Best Reviews of KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet, Red Here



This is different from previous pan.It doesn't have a handle opposite the long handle.Shaped differently.Not as big.

Want KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet, Red Discount?



I love the kitchenaid brand and fell in love with this frying pan the second I saw it, and the price.The handle is a little thin feeling, but the handle has remained cool to the touch.I use this pan once or twice a day and it appears to be holding up rather nicely.If any problem do arise, I will update this review.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment