Swiss Diamond Nonstick 11" x 17" Cast Aluminum Double-Burner Griddle

Swiss Diamond Nonstick 11' x 17' Cast Aluminum Double-Burner GriddleI have looked for a double burner griddle for a long time.I researched many of the other brands, Le Creuset, All Clad, Caphalon to name a few.I needed one to work on my glass top electric bridge element.I took a chance on this one, although very expensive, I doubt I will be throwing it out any time soon.I cooked for a crowd at Christmas and made, bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausage, grill cheese, paninis and more.Loved it. Only used a medium to med high temp. Cooked great, cleaned up great. Did not warp and stayed very flat. I even used it as a cookie sheet and baked scones, sausage balls, cookies...I dont always go for the most expensive stuff, but this is worth the money. Perhaps if you have a gas stove you could use another brand, but for those with smooth glass top electric with a bridge element, this is the one.

Oh btw, I did not see any black stuff when I washed.Wash by hand with soapy warm water.No complaints about clean up. And didnt really need too much effort to clean.Just a wet towel would have sufficed but I like to use dish soap.

This is a non-stick PFOC free griddle you don't need to season it in fact, you really can't.My pancakes were golden.My bacon crisp.My eggs came off without any scraping.Wiped the surface clean.Super.

Buy Swiss Diamond Nonstick 11" x 17" Cast Aluminum Double-Burner Griddle Now



I love this griddle.Wash's up great.The instructions say NOT to season it.I've cook pancakes and bacon so far and no stick at all what so ever.Hope to buy more pieces of this cookwear.

Read Best Reviews of Swiss Diamond Nonstick 11" x 17" Cast Aluminum Double-Burner Griddle Here

I am very disappointed with this product.I've not used it for cooking, nor do I intend to; I can't get past having a lot of black stuff come off on the towel when washed.I've washed it 3 times, 'seasoned' it twice, and STILL get black stuff on the towel when drying.Black stuff that I do not intentd to ingest!

Want Swiss Diamond Nonstick 11" x 17" Cast Aluminum Double-Burner Griddle Discount?



Love my griddle.Will be purchasing other Swiss Diamond cookware FOR SURE!!

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment