Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless-Steel 12 1/2 Inch Nonstick Fry Pan

Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless-Steel 12 1/2 Inch Nonstick Fry PanI have been buying my fry pans at a restaurant supply but got tired of the declining quality.This is a very good product.As always, let cool before putting under the water or you will warp the pan bottom I am sure.This is a very sturdy product with a superior non stick finish.I will let you know in five years or so if it held up to my expectations.By the way, it holds a whole meal for a family.I really like that versus two or three skillets of cooking, trying to keep the first and second warm while you finish the last.This will be a good purchase for you.

I had always loved my cast iron cookware from this company:however they can not make non-stick cookware;I suggest you look elsewhere.6 months after I purchased my pan it began to delaminate.The coating started seperating from the cooking surface.Who wants pieces of non-stick coating in their scrambled eggs?

I called their warranty line.They don't staff it with enough people because you have to wait forever to get through and they throw you to voice mail if it's busy.When you get through to them,they will politely explain to you that they don't pay for you to ship the pan back,despite what it says on their web site.That's right!now I'm out an additional 20 bucks!

THANK YOU LE CRUESET for showing me the best side of corporate indifference.I could get better warranty service if I'd bought from WilliamsSonoma who stand by their products:however I wanted to buy local.Now I understand why my local kitchen store stopped stocking their stuff.Next time,I will buy a cheap pan at Target and if it last a year then I'm still ahead of the game.

Meanwhile,I will ask my gypsy friends to curse the Le Cruset executives who are apparently making tons of money by ripping off their customers.

I am posting this on every le creuset non stick product in Amazon.

Buy Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless-Steel 12 1/2 Inch Nonstick Fry Pan Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment