Staub Cast-Iron Wok with Glass Lid

Staub Cast-Iron 7-Quart Wok with Glass Lid, BlackI bought this wok after comparing 3 different wok. I choose this because of the weight and the size of the wok. I just like the design and the look of it, looks much more like my mum's beat up wok except nicer.

lodge pro logica bit heavier and deep. may be just meant to be on the stove top all the time. the other french made a bit on shallow side, if just for stir fry vegetable for 2 may be ok. with staub, i've done fried rice for 4, 1 medium size steam fish, use with 10" bamboo steamer for shumai, just name it. I love mine. Plus the matte black one goes well with my other cast iron collection.

Got this Staub wok a week ago and it cooks my food very well.The food also retains heat nicely for a good 20 mins with the fire off and when the cover is on.The food still "sticks" to the wok but I'm sure as time goes by, it will develop its non-stick nature.

Buy Staub Cast-Iron Wok with Glass Lid Now

This works great on cook tops that are challenges for a conventional wok. And... the inside is round on the bottom, not flat so traditional cooking is possible. The cast iron is thin enough that it responds fairly quickly to changes in heat; however, not as fast as a traditional wok.

Read Best Reviews of Staub Cast-Iron Wok with Glass Lid Here

I love this wok, but it's huge and heavy, a little too big for my current stove, actually. Still, I use it fairly often. I got it on sale for $99... kind of wishing Staub would go back on sale, their pans are wonderful, just not cheap.

Want Staub Cast-Iron Wok with Glass Lid Discount?



An answer to my requirement for healthy cooking. I like the depth and size, just nice for fried rice for 3, steamed fish and stir fry vegetables. Cleaning is an ease, no need to worry about seasoning or rust. However, it takes longer time to heat up the cooking oil but I just love cooking in it. Great display on my oven top too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment