Rustic Cazuela Clay Pan - 11 inch - 28 cm

Rustic Cazuela Clay Pan - 11 inch - 28 cmI have a bunch of these cazuelas and love them for baking and serving.I do season them, as recommended.They are remarkably durable.

I am from the south of India where we make all our fish curries in clay pots , so I was thrilled to find one here on amazon.com. Clay pots back home last several years so not knowing how to use one with care was not the issue. Lookswise this clay pan is spectacular but after about 10 uses it developed a thin hairline crack and now I am planning to use it as a flower pot. What a pity !

Buy Rustic Cazuela Clay Pan - 11 inch - 28 cm Now



I cracked my first one and amozon has everything awnd such good quality I replaced it and no hassle of the suitcase weighing more since this s heavy and by the way if you cook with the cooking bags it need almost no cleaning and everything come out so well!

Read Best Reviews of Rustic Cazuela Clay Pan - 11 inch - 28 cm Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment