The Camp Chef SK-10 Cast Iron Skillet, 10 Inch Diameter

The Camp Chef SK-10  Cast Iron Skillet, 10 Inch DiameterI am somewhat of a collector of cast iron--and I use my pieces daily.I have Wagner, Griswald, Lodge, Camp Chef, Emeril and some no-name pieces.I use several methods to season and maintain my pans, with good success.This 10 inch Camp Chef is the only one that seems resistant to becoming very slick and black.Don't get me wrong--it is a good pan in that it is relatively nonstick, holds heat, conducts evenly as you expect from cast iron.But for some reason, it is harder to layer on the seasoning.Like many made in China pans, it had a rougher surface than Lodge, Wagner etc.Perhaps this is the reason, althoughmy other Chinese pans are not this difficult.It gets a 4 for performance but a 3 for the stubborn resistance to the classic black seasoned look that I have with all my other naked cast iron pans.



It's heavy and good quality.I use it to cook salmon and steak and they came out juicy and tasted just the way I want.Great value.

Buy The Camp Chef SK-10 Cast Iron Skillet, 10 Inch Diameter Now

Took a few days to get it seasoned.Like the length of the handle and the angle, makes it easier to pick up especially since it's heavy. Works great, have used it for bacon, cooks it perfect.Cornbread, awesome.Would definitely recommend.

Read Best Reviews of The Camp Chef SK-10 Cast Iron Skillet, 10 Inch Diameter Here



It heats evenly, never sticks and is a joy to clean.

Without hesitation I can say that this is one of the best that I have.

It also looks cool hanging from the rack!

Get it now!

Want The Camp Chef SK-10 Cast Iron Skillet, 10 Inch Diameter Discount?

I've been getting worried about all the bad press non-stick pans are getting, so I decided to try a cast iron pan. I've used various stainless steel and cast aluminum pans.

This pan heats quickly and evenly the handle gets hot so I keep oven mits handy. I love that I can use metal utensils. Cleanup is easy and quick. No worries about warping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment