Garcima 14-Inch All-Purpose Pan Lid, 36cm

Garcima 14-Inch All-Purpose Pan Lid, 36cmThe only thing I like about this product is that is fits (barely) the 14" pan I bought it for.Otherwise it was expensive compared to its quality.It easily bends out of shape if not stored flat, and when it's stored flat it takes up a good amount of cabinet space.I do not recommend this product unless you're desperate for a lid to fit a 14" frying pan.

This is one of the cheapest item I have ever seen. It was wrapped so tight that by the time I got it open, the lid was all bent up. Was completely disappointed with this purchase. Should have been in a dollar bin. Should not have cost upward of 10 dollars, no less shipping on top. WOW

Buy Garcima 14-Inch All-Purpose Pan Lid, 36cm Now

This lid is extremely light, to the point that it will bend easily in your fingers.I'd say about 4x as heavy as Reynolds heavy foil. If more, not by much.It also has vents all the way around in a ring about 6" diameter.I'm a little concerned about stuff running down the lid as it vents out and condenses there.It also has no rim inside to allow the majority of drips to fall into the pan.All said, I'm not thrilled.I'm not sure where I'm going to keep this where it will be safe from being bent.I guess the upside to this is that it is so light I'll be able to put my own lip inside it for the drips.

Read Best Reviews of Garcima 14-Inch All-Purpose Pan Lid, 36cm Here



Do not buy this product. It is basically a round piece of aluminum foil costing seventeen dollars. It bends in your fingers. It bends under its own weight. It bends when it bumps against items in your kitchen cupboard. It bends in the dishwasher. It cannot be flattened again without looking like a crumpled piece of foil. It is a single use product. If it cost 99 cents, there would be a market for it I expect: you'd buy them six at a time or something. Well, I wouldn't, but somebody would. As it is, at seventeen dollars, it is a proverbially criminal rip-off.

Want Garcima 14-Inch All-Purpose Pan Lid, 36cm Discount?

I bought this lid to cover a large (14 inch diameter) frying pan. The lid is lightweight and works for this size pan as well as for a smaller one. I do have a significant complaint, which is that the lid has too many steam vents. i can't steam an item without adding a lot of liquid, far more than if I were to simply cock the lid, which is my usual method of venting steam while cooking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment