Cuisinart 630-20 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 11-Inch Square Griddle

Cuisinart 630-20 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 11-Inch Square GriddleThis is (unfortunately) my second griddle.The Caliphon one I bought origionally turned out to stick like crazy.This was my fault, apparently, since I didin't read the fine print.

This griddle is exceptional.In the first place, it doesn't stick which is a must for a griddle.I am not a "professional" chef/cook so all I care about is a tool that works well without a lot of "preparation" or "conditioning".This griddle heats uniformily, the handle does NOT get hot, and it DOES NOT stick.In addition, you can use metal tools with it without harming it.

Cuisinart got it right with this griddle.One of the "best kept secrets" of the culinary world in my view.



The no-stick surface is wonderful -nothing sticks and it seems harder and more durable than usual; however, it is light and flimsy.The first time I used it, it warped a bit (and I was careful).

I don't think it heats as evenly as my old one.The bacon cooked nicely, but the pancakes were browner in some areas than others.

I'm looking now for a good cast iron or electric griddle.

Buy Cuisinart 630-20 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 11-Inch Square Griddle Now

We purchased a full set of the Cuisinart Quantanium coated cookware (piece at

a time) and noticed that some pieces are thinner than others.

The thicker pieces are nicer and distribute heat better.

This particular piece was too thin and so we returned it.

We like the Quantanium surface because it is strong and easy to clean but

the 11-inch squar griddle warped the first time it was exposed to heat

so it was returned.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart 630-20 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 11-Inch Square Griddle Here

The griddle leans toward the weight of the handle, so any liquid (oil, eggs, etc.) moves toward that side.Very frustrating!The surface itself is wonderful and non-stick.I use metal spatulas all the time with no scratching.

Want Cuisinart 630-20 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 11-Inch Square Griddle Discount?



I've had this pan for 2 years now and use it several times a week. It has held up better than any other non-stick pan I've ever had no chipping or peeling (I only hand wash it). It cleans up easily nothing sicks! It cooks evenly for me. I've had no problems with it and would highly recommend it!

Save 63% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment