T-fal C1190264 Signature Nonstick Expert Interior Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 8-Inc

T-fal C1190264 Signature Nonstick  Expert Interior Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 8-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware, BlackI bought this pan to replace an old T-Fal pan that my husband treasured. The old pan wore out, plain and simple. This pan is perfect for sauteing two eggs, his favored use. The non-stick finish is great and the bottom has several bands that help make the heat very even in the pan. All in all, he is very pleased with this pan.

I had bought a 10" size of this a year ago to use in my vacation home and was VERY satisfied. That is why I searched for this 8" and 12.5" sizes to buy for use in my NY home when my stainless steel 8" and 10" skillets stopped performing well(difficult to clean inside and outside).

I LOVE the ease and convenience of these T-Fal Signature saute pans. Nothing sticks-either inside or outside!The red circle pattern in center lets you know when it is preheated before adding food. I followed the instructions before first use: wash in warm soapy water,rinse,dry,then rub inside with a little cooking oil to season. I bought 2 flexible silicone coated pancake turners to use with these saute/frypans, but I had used steel utensils in the one at my vacation home with no problems. T-Fal Signature pans are an excellent value for the price. Amazon.com gave me free shipping and very fast service on these.

There is only one thing I wish these saute pans had:lids. I was able to find suitable lids to use from old pan sets I had for years.

Buy T-fal C1190264 Signature Nonstick Expert Interior Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 8-Inc Now

I bought an 8" & a 10" T-Fal Signature fry pan;they're GREAT:nothing sticks, they clean up easily, have even heat distribution;couldn't have gotten a better set of pans.I had read reviews before ordering all positive &, altho they were backordered, I was willing to wait;I highly recommend these pans.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal C1190264 Signature Nonstick Expert Interior Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 8-Inc Here



Just because they say it is 8 inches does not make it so. It is more like 6 inches. I will use it, but you get what you pay for in this instance. Not a bargain at all.

Want T-fal C1190264 Signature Nonstick Expert Interior Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 8-Inc Discount?



Beware, this is not an 8 inch diameter pan.. the widest diameter is only 7.5 inches.The normal 8" lids will not fit this pan.This is the first 8" saute pan I ever bought that was not a true 8 inches.I returned it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment