Sizzle-Q SQ180 Universal Griddle for BBQ Grills, Stainless

Sizzle-Q SQ180 Universal Griddle for BBQ Grills, StainlessThis is not stainless steel. It can't be. At first I thought it worked great, even though it discolored and couldn't be cleaned enough to restore the original look, but after a few uses, It started to get rusty, even without obvious moisture EVER left on the surface. Not blackened or stained, but flat out rusted. Now, without ever using it again, and keeping it stored in fully enclosed, completely protected cabinet in its accompanying bag (put away dry), we opened it this season to find it COVERED with rust and totally unusable. Lots of money for a 4-5 use item.

I bought this for my gas grill because my wife and I cook hibachi style very often. There are many reasons to like this griddle:

easy to clean

very sturdy

doesn't slide on the grill

drip tray is useful for diverting sauces and juices

verticle sides keep food and sauces from falling into the grill

Even though it would be nice if there were handles that would make it easier to transport, I would highly recommend this product.

Buy Sizzle-Q SQ180 Universal Griddle for BBQ Grills, Stainless Now

This griddle came exactly as advertised. Heats up super fast on grill. I have even set it on top of my turkey fryer with success.I have cooked everything from tater tots to fish, steak, burgers, eggs, veggies.I have not had any problems with sticking. I usually toss on some oil or butter. Puts a great sear crust on burgers and steaks. While griddle is hot hit it with some water and scrape off food into drip trough in front. I usually put some wet paper towel in trough as well to help absorb grease.You do need to hit it with a grill stone every now and then if you dont like the darkening of surface ( I dont mind it, a seasoned griddle requires less oil and cooks better IMO ).I DEF reconmmend this for those who are sick and tired of flare ups!

Read Best Reviews of Sizzle-Q SQ180 Universal Griddle for BBQ Grills, Stainless Here

this thing is Awesome. If you like grilled foods ie. diner type burgers ,breakfast,

pancakes etc.,this is for you.I use it for everything but burgers are its' specialty.

I use it outside only due to the splatter but it heats fast and cooks fast too.

One thing, keep it clean and it will give you many years...

Want Sizzle-Q SQ180 Universal Griddle for BBQ Grills, Stainless Discount?

I love this griddle. When I read all the reviews on how hard it was to clean I almost did not buy it but did so I could try it myself and I am glad I did. After my husband cooked on the griddle and it was stuck with burnt sauce I took out my Mr Clean white bar and every thing came off right away. I clean everything with the Mr Clean white bars that you buy anywhere so I figured I would try it on the griddle and it works perfect. NO MESS...this griddle cooks food better than anything we have cooked on...love it...

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment