T-fal D9133364 Signature Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet with Glass Lid Cookware, Gray

T-fal D9133364 Signature Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet with Glass Lid Cookware, GrayI received this as a Christmas gift, purchased off of my wishlist. I'd never seen the pan in Real Life, but picked it out for the price, the brand, and the size. I can now say........I love this pan! I confess that I make a lot of skillet meals (you know, those boxed "helper" kind) and this pan is perfect. The sides are nice and tall, which solves the problem of boil over or, in my case, slop over from stirring. It's a nice weight for me; heavy enough to feel good and solid, but not so heavy that I can't lift it off the burner when filled. It's super easy to clean, too. All in all, this is an exceptional product, especially for the price.



Compared with many other 10" skillets, this holds more stuff since it's deeper (6") than most.Since the lid has a nice high arch you can easily cook a big chicken in it along with a mess of veggies.

The non-stick surface is very non-stick!Trivial to clean.(I was careful to follow the instructions exactly and seasoned the skillet before I used it the first time)

The pan is heavy but the second handle makes it easy to manipulate.

The one thing I can't comment on is durability.It appears to be solid and well made but it'll take years of use before I can tell if the non-stick surface holds up.If it doesn't, I'll update the review.

Looks good, too!

Buy T-fal D9133364 Signature Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet with Glass Lid Cookware, Gray Now



I bought this T-Fal Signature Hard Anodized 10 inch covered skillet for a Christmas gift. It was the best skillet we have ever had. It cooks so evenly and heats so evenly on the glass top stove. Also has a vent in the cover which allows steam to escape. I highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal D9133364 Signature Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet with Glass Lid Cookware, Gray Here

I bought this very deep frying pan to replace my worn out 10" one.That pan was part of a set and it gave me many good years.This time I wanted something deeper so I could make sauces and stews without having to use dutch ovens.I just cooked an Italian meat sauce with it and it came out perfect.The glass lid has a tiny vent to allow steam out and that really helps.Last night I cooked flanken with vegetables and again the result was just great.I assume it would also make great fried chicken but I have too much tummy to cook that.This pan is a great value and I am fairly sure you will love it.

Want T-fal D9133364 Signature Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet with Glass Lid Cookware, Gray Discount?



This is one pan I want to like. The non-stick surface is truly non-stick. The size is very convenient for many uses (deep, flat bottom, easily cleaned, etc.).

Durability, however, is in doubt. I have taken great care not use it on my gas cooktop at any heat setting higher than medium. Despite this caution, the portion of the handle nearest the pan itself is already disintegrating from the heat. I've only used the pan three times, and this is very disturbing.

I am hoping that offsetting the pan from the flame (so that the handle is farther away from the heat) will slow the meltdown. Too bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment