Chef's Design Griddle

Chef's Design GriddleAfter shopping around for a long time and looking at a lot of griddles in the stores, I took a leap of faith and ordered this one on-line, without having seen it in person.I couldn't be happier.It is a heavy design, but without the inconvenience of cast iron.I didn't think I would like the higher sides than most griddles, but it turns out to be really convenient.I bought it to go over an oval center burner in a new gas stove but it is a bit too large to heat up evenly and using it across two side burners actually works better as I can still use the other side.One thing to note, I bought it because I thought it was American made, but it turns out to be yet another item that corporate bean-counters have taken out of the hands of American workers and shipped overseas to China.

Picked up this great deal when it was on sale -didn't really need it at the time, but thought it would be nice to have for Sunday mornings.I was VERY impressed with the quality and weight of griddle.I haveelectric burners and while the heat was not PERFECTLY distributed, it was very close.A nice heavy duty griddle with a nice design.

Buy Chef's Design Griddle Now

I've been looking for a larger griddle for some time. I had no idea they came THIS large without being attached to their own power source, though. I have a gas stove as opposed to the flat top stove recommended, and this griddle fits well and works great. I love being able to cook all of my food in one batch. This is a quality product and I am very happy to own it.

Read Best Reviews of Chef's Design Griddle Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment