Sportsman CISS20 20-Inch Iron Outdoor Skillet

Sportsman CISS20 20-Inch Iron Outdoor SkilletMade of steel. This really large skillet may work well for outdoor cooking, but I wouldn't know because I specifically wanted a "Cast Iron" skillet. I now realize that under the more detailed description of this item it says the skillet is made of light weight steel. So, if that is what you want try it out. If you want cast iron, do not purchase this skillet. I did not use it. I returned it.

I used this pan to prepare a very large batch of onions over the campfire in preparation for chili. This is a nice pan to cook over a wood fire. I would buy this again.

Buy Sportsman CISS20 20-Inch Iron Outdoor Skillet Now

We bought this for my brother in law. He likes to cook out a lot because he lives in Florida. He's now trying to look for some ostrich eggs to cook.

Read Best Reviews of Sportsman CISS20 20-Inch Iron Outdoor Skillet Here

Just purchased this 20" skillet for a chuckwagon cook off.Weight of skillet is good. I previously had an Big Daddy 20" and find this one far superior

Want Sportsman CISS20 20-Inch Iron Outdoor Skillet Discount?

Had been looking for something like this for two years.Couldn't believe I found this on Amazon and it was totally outstanding at the very first Chili Cook last month.Highly recommend this item to those who cook for a large group.

Save 43% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment