Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-Quart Saute with Glass Lid

Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-Quart Saute with Glass LidAfter 3 tries I am giving up on this pan.I replaced it 2 times because there was a black coating on the inside rim of the lid that was flaking off.Now the 3rd pan has warped.I would expect more from a $179 pan.Amazon has had great customer service though.I'm glad I didn't have to go back to the department store each time.



I have a glass top stove.The Calphalon contemporary after only 3-4 uses slightly warped.It was enough to have a perceivable "wobble" when using it on the glass top.I subsequently have purchased the Anolon Pro series of pans which has not exibited this behavior.I have used the pans significantly longer than I did the Calphalon.

Buy Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-Quart Saute with Glass Lid Now

I Have a glass top stove as well and this pan warped.Calphalon replaced my first one, but the replacment warped as well.I ended up returning it.Very expensive for such a bad product.

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-Quart Saute with Glass Lid Here

I've never used it on a glass-top stove (I like my cast-iron too much to use a glass-top stove), but I've never had any real problem with mine, and I use it for just about everything I cook. The nonstick is beginning to peel off after 5 years of use, but since I ignore recommendations and put it in the dishwasher, and have been known occasionally to use a metal spatula in it, I have trouble being too bent out of shape about it. Certainly when, in another year or two, this one wears out I intend to buy another Calphalon to replace it.

Want Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-Quart Saute with Glass Lid Discount?

I am tired of my anodized infused, expensive flat bottomed Calphalon pans turning into woks. They are simply not suited for glass top ranges. Over time, they warp and develop a rounded bottom that causes them to spin dangerously on the stove top when stirring, and they make very poor contact with the heating surface. I have had the same experience with every flat bottomed piece that I have purchased, and while their warranty is OK, I don't care to spend my time sending cookware back to the manufacturer.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment