Oster CKSTGRFM18 9 by 20-Inch Folding Griddle

Oster CKSTGRFM18 9 by 20-Inch Folding GriddleWe got this griddle being very excited that it was dishwasher safe and foldable. Those are the only good things about this griddle.The plug does not fully stay in the griddle and I have to push it up against a wall to hold it in place otherwise the plug falls out and the griddle doesn't work.Even when it is shoved up against a wall, the plug won't fully engage which causes a host of headaches.Another wonderful feature is that due to the folding mechanism, both sides do not heat evenly so one side will burn my pancakes, while the other side will not cook them. Overall this was a terrible buy and I would not recommend this product to anyone.It seems appealing because of storage, washing, etc. but lets face it, you want a griddle that works and this does not.If you've ordered it, keep your receipt and send it back.I foolishly threw mine away banking on the good name of Oster.I was sorely disappointed.

It was a gift to our son and family .They love it ! It is easy to clean and to put away . It fits in smaller places,and cooks evenly.

Buy Oster CKSTGRFM18 9 by 20-Inch Folding Griddle Now



Totally agree with above. I had identical problems. Doesn't fit in dishwasher, and more importantly doesn't work. Power device does not attach correctly and the power goes off and on making it almost impossible to cook anything. The heating, when it does work is so uneven you will want to scream in frustration. I was surprized as my last Oster griddle was great. After last use I was so aggravated I too threw the griddle away in order to force mayself to buy a new one. To put further sting on this experience, when I went on Amazon to buy a different one I found the original order and realized that the griddle I had ordered was not the one I recieved from 3rd party seller steamertrunkbooks.This was back in May and now is too late for me to do anything about it. My own fault for not realizing it was the wrong one.Buyer beware...Bottom line, the one I ordered was one I had previously and it was great for cooking though a bit involved to keep clean.

Oster CKSTGRFM40 Removable Plates Folding Griddle, Black good

This model Oster CKSTGRFM18 9 by 20-Inch Folding Griddle ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Oster CKSTGRFM18 9 by 20-Inch Folding Griddle Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment