Lefse Grill, Heritage

Lefse Grill, HeritageI've used my griddle for over 20 yrs for lefse, bacon, swedish pancakes and whatever else I wanted to make.Its just starting to go and I put a new one on my wish list for this christmas.I LOVE it and would never buy a rectangular griddle again.Its amazing how much you can fit on a round griddle.

I've been using the same Bethany round aluminum griddle (not non-stick) since 1974.I've replaced the temperature control twice, and it's been well worth it.I use the griddle for fried aggs, bacon, omelettes, pancakes, Wiener schnitzel, quesadillas, and more.It's well-seasoned and I rarely have sticking problems.37 years sort of speaks for itself.

Buy Lefse Grill, Heritage Now

We have owned this same model for several years and would highly recommend this product to anyone. We did eventually have to replace the temperature/power probe but has stood up very well considering its higher temperature surface and cooking lefse for 2 or 3 hours at a go. It gets regular use for pancakes and grilled cheeze sandwiches and does a great job of both. This is why we purchased two additional grills for Christmas presents for family members as they have always coveted our grill.

Read Best Reviews of Lefse Grill, Heritage Here

I have owned a silverstone grill for years and love it, so much so that I ordered one for a gift recently.It is definitely useful for making more than just lefse!One word of caution:make sure that the specifications/description matches what you want, not just going by the picture.The Amazon site was confusing in that it actually had 3 pictures of the Bethany grills, but Bethany only makes 2 grills.When the grill arrived, we realized that we had ordered the wrong one.We had wanted the non-stick version, but had actually accidently ordered the aluminum "satin" one instead.(My attempt at making lefse on a Bethany aluminum grill resulted in my lefse sticking to the grill, a problem I have never had with my silverstone non-stick finish.)Customer service was very helpful, however, and the "wrong" grill was picked up and replaced with the correct one, all free of charge.

Want Lefse Grill, Heritage Discount?

I have used my grill for about 12 years and it is the most used cooking tool in our kitchen.I use it for many foods, both Scandinavian and Amercian.I just prepared our breakfast of pancakes and eggs on the grill.We often warm tortillas on the grill did so this week.I set it at about 450 F and the tortillas heat quickly.I have found that the dome cover is very useful in reducing heat loss.I was on the website today, because I am purchasing a grill for a Norwegian friend.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment