Nordic Ware Restaurant 7-Piece Cookware Set

Nordic Ware Restaurant 7-Piece Cookware SetFirst for the price you really can't go wrong. It would be a good "working set" for just about anyone.

Pros-

Cost, you really cant get a single pot for the price on Amazon for this set.

Non-stick surface

Good weight/quality

Cons -

The large stock pot doesn't seem to be as thick or heavy duty as the other pots/pans.

Lids are kind of thin, I would think the might get banged up some.

Long ship time from amazon approximately 2+ weeks. They tell you that up front.

Overall Again I'm trying to be fair, if your expecting some show pieces for you kitchen to display these probably aren't for you. If you want a nice working set of pots and pans you can't beat these for the price.

Update 12/08Since my review the price doubled on the Nordic Ware set. What was a great deal at $50 is just so-so at $100ish. Still a decent set, just not sure you couldn't piece together something else for the price range.



I love this stuff. Lightweight and non-stick.I use the largest pot to make popcorn. I make popcorn with olive oil and the Teflon is so slick that I never have to wash the pot with soap. I just wipe it out with a paper towel. Great value and supports American labor. The more money we pour back into our communities, the better. The economy is like a river. The more tributaries that feed it, the stronger the river or vice verse.

Buy Nordic Ware Restaurant 7-Piece Cookware Set Now



I just bought this cookware set and it's excellent!All of the pieces are of extremely high quality.The skillet and pots are good, solid aluminum; heavy enough to heat evenly but light enough that they're easy to cook with.I just tried out the skillet and made a wonderful omelette.This is excellent cookware at an incredible price.I'm going to buy some more NordicWare pieces.

Read Best Reviews of Nordic Ware Restaurant 7-Piece Cookware Set Here



We were shopping for a good set of cookware for a good price.The problem is that reasonably priced sets tend to be junk and/or have some lid gimmick making them impossible to clean.They also tend to have some weird size saucepan or tiny stockpot that forces you to spend more money and your stuck with a piece you don't need.

This Nordicware set is the ultimate minimalist set.Only the things you need, perfectly constructed.The pans are thick aluminum and super-slick.We have experienced no warping or flaking non-stick.We even abuse these pans by putting them in the diswasher.The rubber handle covering can be slid off for placement in the oven.I couldn't find anything indicating the oven-safe temperature, but my guess is 350F is safe.

The only complaint I could come up with is he lack of a 12" skillet.Fortunately, I already have a nice skillet and no need for a second.

It looks like the price has shot-up since I purchased this set.

Want Nordic Ware Restaurant 7-Piece Cookware Set Discount?



This cookware is simply the best I've had in a long time. I was looking for some budget pans to supplement what I had. Boy was I surprised when I opened the box. At this price you better snatch one up for yourself! The non-stick coating in the pans is thick, not that stuff that flakes off after a few uses. The pots are heavy and well balanced. It takes a little longer for them to start heating, but then they cook well. They hold heat well and don't burn the food on the bottom.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment